The Waffen SS - Wolfenstein ET Caverns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcement

Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Server Host

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post by Butterfly Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:57 am

Due to personal issues caused by your clan leader, I must pull any further support to the WSS server. Starting July 16th, 2022, the server will no longer be hosted on my service. I hope you can find new home.

Due to me being the owner of the forum, this medium will no longer be valid.

I may or may not provide the logs of conversations between me and Rawkuz, so everyone can decide on their own, if he is a good fit to be your clan leader.

This relationship was a bumpy one from the start, through majority of it I had to deal with unwanted advances, despite the known fact that I'm in a relationship. Due to my fiancee being a woman, it was often dismissed, and lately labeled "unnatural". I was being told I'd be much better off with your clan leader. This has been going on for months, and it was driving me closer and closer to ending support for the server.

I know this community has good people, that's why it is with heavy heart that I must pull the support of this server, but I cannot possibly work with your leader. If there are any questions, I will answer them in a few days: This forum will be re-activated after necessary changes. I am currently sick with covid, so it will have to wait.

Your former host,
    Butterfly

PS. Rawkuz, do not make any further attempts at contacting me. I have blocked you and I expect you to honour my wish of no longer speaking to you. My decision is final and any further attempts at contact will be ignored. Threats and vulgar language will be redirected to interested parties.

Rawkuz and harrykannon like this post

Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Server Host

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post by Butterfly Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Since the server is being used to defile my name, I see no obligation to run it any longer. I don't run a "diss a Butterfly today" service. All payments were agreed upon every month and I spent hours upon hours adjusting the server every week. The money trail is there, it has rarely been worth over $30 a month, an ammount that doesn't cover my electricity bill. That was my price, out of kidness of my heart. The money trail is on my partner's paypal.

I wish no further contact with the former owner of this server. You're ready to lie and twist every word I've ever spoken, thankfully I have unmodified logs that state otherwise.

This is the end of the line with the WSS server from me. I will also not provide any further server hosting to anybody. Too much drama and work. I will only run LoA servers from now on.

Thank you for any donations to LoA servers, but I will no longer accept those from non-clan members.

harrykannon likes this post

Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Server Host

Post by Butterfly Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:36 pm

After multiple requests, I'm adding the transcript from my last conversation with "Rawkuz".
    You should know I was not able to use the commands under my actual name, so it was either this or a WSS name created by Rawkuz, called "BatWoman". On other servers, the BatWoman name is used by Rawkuz, while he says he is a Kate from London. I had to use this name while playing WSS server, otherwise I was told not to use admin commands.

In the log, I am named "BadHa33it".
    Additionally you can see the member "Herrdocluna" disrespecting women by calling them "little bitches"

http://etfastdownload.site.nfoservers.com/temp/New%20Text%20Document.txt

the "Boo" referered in the file is my fiancee.

his reason to ban WSS member "Hamhock" and former member "Nanjei" aka "GhostCat" are included in the chat. I did not agree with the bans, and I got 2 angry emails about that, also calling my relationship a "lesbian loophole". This is your hopefully former leader. I am happy to share screenshots of his emails to me.

Btw, Rawkuz. If you keep sending me angry emails, you should know they are very appreciated by my associates. I told you to stop contacting me. Next time I get these angry posts that bother me, there will be legal action taken against you. Do NOT contact me again.

Quotes worth mentioning:
    Code:
       Line 17086: 96:55 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: il just move on baby
       Line 17096: 97:01 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: ul be in complete shit
       Line 17106: 97:10 pm: BadHa33it -> raw: lol
       Line 17108: 97:16 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: but u have done a good job overall here
       Line 17121: 97:29 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: such a shame it doesnt get recognition it deserves
       Line 17126: 97:38 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: pussy rubs later?
       Line 17139: 97:52 pm: BadHa33it -> raw: then move on

Code:
    Line 20970: 150:46 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: when ur better.. and if ur in good shape,., il give u 800 euros for lingerie pics
       Line 20977: 150:56 pm: BadHa33it -> raw: im not a whore
       Line 20983: 151:09 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: lingeire isnt whoring
       Line 21028: 152:00 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: if u send me vid il send u 1.2 k
       Line 21075: 152:58 pm: BadHa33it -> raw: counter offer. u send me $0 and you find another host
       Line 21084: 153:09 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: are u even a woman?
       Line 21085: 153:09 pm: BadHa33it -> raw: how about that?
       Line 21094: 153:21 pm: BadHa33it -> raw: im not your fucking toy
       Line 21100: 153:28 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: ok 2 k
       Line 21105: 153:31 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: ok 2 grand

Code:
       Line 15590: 76:05 say: ^1(^0{^7WSS^0}^1)^2Herr^1Doc^3Luna: and the little bitch
       Line 15592: 76:09 pm: ({WSS})Rawkuz* -> bad: only can get 2 back
       Line 15594: 76:10 say: ^1(^0{^7WSS^0}^1)^2Herr^1Doc^3Luna: katie
       Line 15600: 76:19 say: ^1(^0{^7WSS^0}^1)^2Herr^1Doc^3Luna: will she noth recruit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:59 am